Other conferences and seminars in British Studies and related subjects.
- North American Conference on British Studies (NACBS), annual conferences in conjunction with regional conferences: the Southern region at Louisville on November 6-8, 2009; at Baltimore with the Mid-Atlantic region in 2010, the Western region in 2011, the Northeast region in 2012, and the Pacific Coast region in 2013; and the Midwest region in 2014.
- Middle Atlantic Conference on British Studies (MACBS).
- Midwest Conference on British Studies (MWCBS).
- Southern Conference on British Studies(SCBS).
- Western Conference on British Studies (WCBS).
- Pacific Coast Conference on British Studies (PCCBS).
- North American Association for the Study of Welsh Culture and History (NAASWCH).
- Anglo-American Conference of Historians, themes vary annually.
- Institute of Historical Research, London, seminars and conferences.
- USC Institute for British Studies, links to electronic resources.
- Center for Contemporary British History, seminars and conferences.
- Royal Historical Society, lectures and conferences.
- Montreal British History Seminar (seminars and lectures) (for details contact Bob Tittler — firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harvard Center for European Studies, seminars and conferences. British Study Group.
- Harvard Humanities Center, seminars and conferences.
- Yale Center for British Art, exhibits, lectures, programs.
- Yale Center for Parliamentary History, publications.
- American Antiquarian Society, library, seminars and lectures.
- Massachusetts Center for Renaissance Studies, library, seminars and lectures.
- New England Historical Association, bi-annual conferences.
- Northeast Victorian Studies Association,thematic conferences.
- Northeast Popular Culture/American Culture Association, conferences.